REUSABLE MAGIC COPYBOOK!!!
100% brand new and high quality
- Main material: high-quality paper.Safety
- The paper is thick and not easy to smudge.
- Ideal for Calligraphic Letter Writing.
- Practiced these characters well, it could satisfy the requirements of daily life, work, and study
- If you want to learn calligraphy, a copybook is a must-have. For all ages to write beautiful words.
Italic script, also known as chancery cursive,
is a semi-cursive, slightly sloped style of handwriting and calligraphy that was developed during the Renaissance in Italy. It is one of the most popular styles used in contemporary Western calligraphy and is often one of the first scripts learned by beginning calligraphers.
This is an English handwriting pen copybook. It emphasizes the skill training of writing, enabling readers to grasp English handwriting skills through training and to write beautiful English words.
Copybooks can help children or adults practice different font of handwriting and build their own style.
If people want to learn calligraphy, a copybook is a must-have. All ages, Copybook for Writing Beautiful English.
Handwriting automatically disappears after dry, great for repeated practice. If you want to learn calligraphy, a copybook is a must-have. Handwriting Copybook only, other accessories demo in the picture is not included.
Practiced these characters well, could satisfy the requirements of daily life, work, and study.
It's the normative standard for us to use the new type of printing style and font. It's also the new complementary standard to obsolete variant English characters and use simplified English characters.
- White cardboard + plastic
- Magic writing stickers:66G
- Magic refill:22G
(L X W X H)
Magic writing stickers : 20 × 14 × 2cm
Magic refill: : 18 × 10 × 2cm
- Magic Calligraphy That Can Be Reused × 1
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.