- 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
- shipping takes 3-5 business days To USA.
- ⚡WE HAVE VERY LIMITED QUANTITIES AT THIS PRICE!!!
- Premium peel and stick tile: the tile made of eco-friendly material, resistant to heat and moisture. Easy wipe to remove the stains.
- Easy DIY: stick on backsplash tiles for kitchen or bathroom, self-adhesive, steady sticky, it can be applied to a round corner, no grout, no glue, no mess, no special tools and no experience needed.
- Peel and stick tile backsplash sticker: specially design for kitchen backsplash and bathroom backsplash.
- Recommended Use: kitchen island walls, bathroom backsplashes, bedroom walls, laundry rooms, etc.
- Multi-function: waterproof and steam proof, not afraid of moisture; mildewproof, beautify decoration, antibacterial, mothproof, antifouling, moistureproof, fireproof and flame retardant. Suitable for various wall surfaces, easy to install, easy to clean, high temperature resistant, durable and not yellow.
smooth ceramic tiles backsplash, smooth glass tiles backsplash, acrylic wall panel, pained gypsum, wall linoleum, stainless metal, mirror, laminate, wallpaper (if some corners are peeling, just peel them off and install tiles over them).
oily wall, brick wall, stucco wall, stone wall, unfinished wall (gypsum or plaster), unpainted plywood.
Wall & Tile Temperature
The temperature of the wall and tiles should be at least about 70°F for 12 hours before installation and 24 hours after installation. This is very important because if wall and tiles are cold, the tiles will not stick well. During the winter, the wall temperature is usually lower than room temperature so make sure that your walls are warm.
Press All Grout Lines Firmly
Make sure you press ALL grout lines firmly, and try NOT to touch the adhesive side as much as you can.
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.